Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A little bit about me....T.Edge

Hello blog world!

So if you're following me, I guess I should tell you a little about myself. I'm a single mom ... no, scratch that. I'm an ONLY PARENT to the most wonderful 2.5 year old little boy. He saved my life and makes each day worth living! I have a full-time "real job" that I do from home most days, which is a real blessing when it comes to spending time with my son. I am a UNCW Seahawk Alumnus, thus my obsession with all things teal (I promise you will see many teal related posts in the future). A few of my interests that this blog will feature are daily deals (I love getting great products for FREE or CHEAP, and I love passing those deals on to others even more!), crafting, cooking, and finding fun/cheap things to do with the kiddos! I'm also totally in love with shoes and my malti-poo Emma, so expect a few post about them to pop up randomly.

Thanks for being here, I hope you decide to make me a bookmark! Share with your friends. I promise you will find at least one post that will make it all worth it!

xoxo,
T.Edge

No comments:

Post a Comment